Thursday, February 14, 2013

I got 99 problems. . .

Standard
And my blog is one. Eeek, I haven't kept this thing updated nearly as much as I should. But I have good reason, or at least good excuses. Well for one, I started a new job recently so I'm getting into the swing of things with that and two. . .Well, there really is no two. I need to post more around here. Maybe even post some stuff about my book. That would help, I'm sure.

Well, I tried querying and failed. Rejection sucks. So I'm taking a break from it and plan on coming back with a new query in a few weeks and going at it again.

In the midst of my "woe is me, I can't get an agent," the best thing that has helped me has been focusing on my books. The plots, characters, etc.,. Hopefully one day, some agent will read my query and go, "That's the one!" Until then, I'll keep my eyes on the prize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment