Tuesday, June 28, 2016

So long, blog

Standard
The past year has been amazing. Ah-ma-zing! For those who need a short recap:

1. I signed with my superhero agent, Brooks Sherman.

2. I was an inaugural winner of the Walter Dean Myers Grant from We Need Diverse Books.

3. My debut novel, THE HATE U GIVE was acquired by Balzer + Bray/Harper Collins in a 13 publishing house auction.

4. As of now, it has sold in 13 countries!

5. Fox 2000, Temple Hill, and State Street bought the film rights with George Tillman attached to direct and Amandla Stenberg attached to star!

So many great things, yet I haven't updated my blog nearly enough. Unfortunately, I think it's time to say goodbye to this place.

But....


You can find me on my official site - acthomaswrites.com. And look! There's a blog, too.

I'll keep this blog up in hopes that it will inspire other writers on their journey. No matter how many rejections you get, remember ANYTHING is possible. I'm proof of that.

Looking forward to the future!



0 comments:

Post a Comment