Thursday, October 25, 2012

Still alive, still chopping

Standard
I should really update this blog more often. I do have good reason though for being away though. I've been working on my query letter and editing my manuscript. I got a couple of more beta readers and although the process is scary, it's been very helpful. I've made more edits and thanks to my query letter, found weak spots in my manuscript.

In the meantime, a couple of readers pointed out something I should have done a long time ago - explain some of this stuff on my blog. So, here goes.

The Adventures of the Blakes is the planned series of middle grade superhero books that I'm currently working on. The first book is "The Time Traveler," and I hope to post the query letter here soon.

In the Blakes' world, a Remarkable is a super-powered human. Some people would say superheroes, but not everyone with superpowers is a hero :).

I'll post more soon, but in the meantime, back to query letter hell.

A.C.


0 comments:

Post a Comment